nakakainis na kacornihan ngunit ika'y matatawa, manggigigil ka sa kabaduyan subalit maadik ka... manginginig ang iyong laman sa galit, titirik ang iyong mata sa ngitngit.... ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK

Thursday, November 04, 2004

What are friends are for?

Continuing on… on the friendship topic… ever wonder if a friend would trade places with you… when you face death in the eye? Jump in the line of fire?

Well if I had one friend who can do that for me… now... now… (don’t worry I wont ask anyone to do that… but just in case) who needs a dozen friends.. I won’t mind a nearly empty friendsters account … one will be enough… and that one friend can last me a lifetime…of course until (s)he takes a bullet for me… then I have to find a new one…(ooooohhhhhh nasty)

Well… there are certain friends I have that I’d be willing to take a bullet for… believe me… no hesitation… I’ll take one for any of them… di na ako magasecond tot… I just wonder if I have a guardian angel in a friend too….hmmmmm…..

"keep smiling...keep shining...knowing you can always count
on me... for sure... what are friends are for..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|