nakakainis na kacornihan ngunit ika'y matatawa, manggigigil ka sa kabaduyan subalit maadik ka... manginginig ang iyong laman sa galit, titirik ang iyong mata sa ngitngit.... ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

it's the final countdown

golly, April 1 is the day... when I will be back in the full time work force. sheeeshh i'm so excited and eager... i was surfing the products of my new company and i immediately fell in love with
The Columns. For a bachelor like me, my gulay a place like this is heaven. It will definitely engrave my name in the league of independent, accomplished young professional. It's definitely an overwhelming feeling of independence, contentment and (modesty aside) chest-pounding i feel so good im-on-top-of-the-world attitude... that is of course 'til i set myself another goal.

yet this means a whole new life for me, i mean going back to my topic on working. no more late-night/early-morning bed time due to a self-induced insomia, no more sunshine-in-bed or tanghali-na wake up time... would'nt it be so bad to miss my first day 'coz i slept thru my alarm or totally forgot that i have work that day? hahaha hilarious yet embarassing. the nice thing is... April 1 is a friday... gimik agad sa gabi... hahaha... but wait there's too much work daw and dami gawa,i might have to work on a saturday... sheesh.. im such a party pooper... ruining my own imagination... hihihi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|