nakakainis na kacornihan ngunit ika'y matatawa, manggigigil ka sa kabaduyan subalit maadik ka... manginginig ang iyong laman sa galit, titirik ang iyong mata sa ngitngit.... ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK

Monday, May 16, 2005

Pain Pain come my way

I need pain to come my way. If that's the only way i need to know that i am alive. I have been so numb lately. No feelings, no emotions... Stone-cold who-gives-shit person.

A year ago, after going thru a break up of some sort... coz she just left... and its understood that we're thru, i said for the last the three most abused word.. 1-4-3 yeah u get the point im sure. It went smack to thin air, and amazingly it didn't bother that much. As if nothing happened and i went my own solitary way. Not that i didn't mean it, but it allowed me to realize that it wasn't probably time for that.

geeesh.. i do't have time for that... am i still in the process of healing? or am i already ok? how can i tell if im already over the pain or i just got used to the feeling of loneliness that i cant tell the difference anymore.

Pain, pain come my way,
never leave even for just a day
Little aris can't come out to play
coz he'll be hurting women along the way

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|