nakakainis na kacornihan ngunit ika'y matatawa, manggigigil ka sa kabaduyan subalit maadik ka... manginginig ang iyong laman sa galit, titirik ang iyong mata sa ngitngit.... ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Alicia Keys

What goes around, comes around
What goes up, must come down....

dzzrrrwwttt (sound of scratch and stop on turn table)STOP THERE!!! heard some real sad news about some people. Sad but i can't help but not feel sorry for them. Mean!! yeah that's me, especially if crossed... i can be so mean. In my thoughts, hopefully also in my actions face to face with those people who maligned, backstabbed and judged me. Your day will com, and for one, it has.

I promised that when i graduate from grad school that i'll trace and find out the people behind the chaos, confusion and estrangement that happened with me and some good friends i have and when i do i am gonna make their life as miserable as hell. I did find out, i was able to trace it back, but i wasn't able to destroy them. "SEEK and DESTROY"... seek and i found but never got around destroying them. just wasn't built that way or the rage was already turned to pity. Pity to these people coz their life has been reverted to a small, microscopic microcosm of nothingness. geeshhh and im glad i took the high road and be the bigger man and wait for them to be "makarma". Fate has its own way of getting back at this people.. wait.. people??? they are HUMAN GARBAGE, worthless human being who makes people miserable wait again.. human being.. hahaha... they are the fungi that feed on the bacteria that feed on mucus that is in the spit of us, human beings.(wonder if i did get that right from the movie My Bestfriend's wedding)

one by one they will fall, i never gloat but i know they can never look me straight in the eye for they know they have wronged me and they get their just dessert.

"Make your words soft and tender, for one day you might eat them" at least ull enjoy them if their sweet and tasteful.

"I still know what you did last summer" - hihihihi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|