nakakainis na kacornihan ngunit ika'y matatawa, manggigigil ka sa kabaduyan subalit maadik ka... manginginig ang iyong laman sa galit, titirik ang iyong mata sa ngitngit.... ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK

Saturday, June 25, 2005

U.F.O

a pie in your face, nothing like it makes u laugh, an old antic to liven up people... but this is more on the insulting and not a laughing thing. SPLAT.. right in your face. but this was not thrown to your face in jest, but coz you wer tripped and your face landed on the pie....

intentionally by the people you thought are your friends. Again, "our" story was shared to close friends conveniently leaving out vital info that will incriminate the story teller and places me in a stupid, pathetic situation... a trying hard loser. let me take back the pie in the face analogy but i think a knife in the back is better.

Nice of you to call, nice of you to text, nice of you to talk to me... just because you need some freaking thing. Nice one minute... cold the next - NOT THE NEXT MINUTE - but hours, days, even weeks.. until you need something again. I am so stupid to let you do that to me. I am no mr nice guy but i try... u've used me once, i was a gentlemen when i can have totally taken advantage of your vulnerability, you were there for me to pounce on but did not, because i was stupid to give you the respect that is due to you. ANGST... ANGRY... im a quick study.. i learn fast... so
dont call me, email me, text me, talk to me, in the middle of the night, in the middle of the day, don't expect me to be there

"I don't wanna be your friend"
Nina remake of a Cindy Lauper original

I don't wanna see your face
I don't wanna hear your name
I don't wanna thing
Just stay away baby
Don't wanna know if you're alright
Or what you're doin' with your life
Don't wanna hear that you'll stay in touch maybe

I'll get just fine
So if you're goin' then darlin' goodbye, goodbye

Don't call me in the middle of the night no more
Don't expect me to be there
Don't think that it will be the way it was before
I'm not over you yet
And I don't think I care
And I don't want to be your friend

I'll forget we ever met
I'll forget I ever let
Ever let you into this heart of mine baby
You just gotta let me be
You gotta keep away from me
'cause all I want to be is just free of you baby
Don't you come around
And say you still care about me
Go now, go now

Don't call me in the middle of the night...

You take it casually, and that's what's killing me
I'll get by just fine
So if you're goin' then darlin' goodbye, goodbye

Don't call me in the middle of the night no more
Don't expect me to be there
Don't think that it will be the way it was before
No, no baby
Don't call me in the middle of the night no more
I don't want to be your friend
Don't think that it will be the way it was before
I don't want to be your friend

'coz you are one active member of the User Friendly Organization.... no more friendship... lets keep it professional... at least there's a politicaly correct, not so painful term when we use friends in a professional sense.. networking. business partnership.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|