nakakainis na kacornihan ngunit ika'y matatawa, manggigigil ka sa kabaduyan subalit maadik ka... manginginig ang iyong laman sa galit, titirik ang iyong mata sa ngitngit.... ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK

Friday, June 17, 2005

Delirious!!!

When was the last time the feeling of delirium hit me?? That chill-down-the-spine, knee-buckling, i-see-stars, sight-blurring experience? hmmmm... secret!!! hwehehehehe.

It has been weeks, almost a month. The slightest touch, the passionate kiss, the intense stare down, the sweetest smile, the sexiest pout and the most delirously, i-just-cant-say-no request ----- Kiss me!!!

No wonder i enjoy the movie First Knight (Richard Gere, Julia Ormond, Sean Connery) A passionate lover yet true gentlemen "I will not kiss you again unless you ask me". The passion was there, the electricity was flowing but was suppressed with a strong will of the mind... but how can you stop electricity (static or dynamic) when it flows thru two bodies? conducted thru the heart repelled by the mind... the answer YOU CAN NOT...

And she ended up cradled on my arms, legs around my hips, arms around my neck... lips pressed hard against mine... time has stopped. A time out has been implicitly called, but King Arthur did not walk in on us. We just had to stop. Time out over... (beeping echo) i didn't want to let go of her... can't get myself to put her down but i had too. (beeping echo getting louder)... she was fading away. Beeping echo not an echo anymore... my phone alarm. She was real, my feelings are as well...but what happened was not... regardless if it did or not. the delirium was mine alone not mutual...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|