nakakainis na kacornihan ngunit ika'y matatawa, manggigigil ka sa kabaduyan subalit maadik ka... manginginig ang iyong laman sa galit, titirik ang iyong mata sa ngitngit.... ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK

Thursday, July 07, 2005

My Devil's own

Hell is empty, all the devils are here - William Shakespeare

Was that the devil whispering in my ear this am? I was sound asleep after 6 bottles of beer last night and not having dinner. But when i got home at around 11 (early in today's gimik standard, coz i have to work u know) i had a hearty meal of rice, kare-kare and sinigang na baboy.. wohoooo.. then slept... wow, nightmare waiting to happen. Got awaken by a voice whispering at the back of my head. I was so scared shit i didnt get up to pee. Aside from the fact that i have a throbbing head ache going.. until now i just couldnt get up... so when i finally woke up again to get ready for work... man i was so swollen i think i pee'd for 3 minutes... hate to say i was off target coz the projectile was pointing upward i had to keep on adjusting as my bladder emptied.

well...the voice at the back of my head... mysterious...hmmm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|