nakakainis na kacornihan ngunit ika'y matatawa, manggigigil ka sa kabaduyan subalit maadik ka... manginginig ang iyong laman sa galit, titirik ang iyong mata sa ngitngit.... ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK

Monday, June 27, 2005

I'd rather

Read a friends blog and went to a link she posted. How true, how true... the result of this on-line quiz i took. One try and i got the result that reflected me... or my stupidity.

I can not remember how many times i ignored my instincts, on the trouble that there is to come or the heart ache that is caused by my stubborness. When it is clear that it would'nt work out because of clashing personalities, different views, opinions yet i go on. i work hard for what i want, and with sheer hard work and sweat, persistence and dedication, I end up with the person of my desire till eventually i have my heart plucked out and stepped on.. that at least is the feeling after all has been said and done. I never seem to learn, i am actually at it again. Yes, but i'd rather get hurt, i'd rather be glad that it happened than regret not doing anything. what could have been questions, and the what if's will never stop haunting you... the pain?? it will go away, it will make me stronger... it will make me a better person, after being jaded and cynical in the meantime

when harry met sally
Everyone remembers the 'faked-orgasm-in-a-deli'
sequence from your kind of movie When Harry Met
Sally. It seems that you're falling for a buddy
or have already fallen for them. Uh-oh. You're
probably caught between the possibility of
having a great relationship and wrecking the
one you have now. You know what they say, it's
better to regret something you did than
something you didn't do.


What Romance Movie Best Represents Your Love Life?
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|