nakakainis na kacornihan ngunit ika'y matatawa, manggigigil ka sa kabaduyan subalit maadik ka... manginginig ang iyong laman sa galit, titirik ang iyong mata sa ngitngit.... ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Grand Entrance???

or a graceful exit... blessings are coming left and right yes, a colleague is on her way to be a mom, forseen promotions, anticipated launch, etc etc etc... left and right.. i need some on the center so i get a piece of the action, everything around me nothing falling towards me...

i am such in ingrate noh? all i can think of is bitterness and cant be happy for the blessings i get... well let me see...

Lenten season is coming early to me... gawd, i have such a heavy cross to carry not to mention the burden of shame, embarassment that's coming soon.. so thank you, at least easter sunday will come early to me... so long as i can hump the easter bunny or "bunnies" will have me in the center of their "easter egg hunt" amazing

I get to relax. blah blah blah... im making no sense of this entry... angst... speaking in tongues... graaabeeeee this is just to much to take... ahhhhhhhhh somebody help......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|