nakakainis na kacornihan ngunit ika'y matatawa, manggigigil ka sa kabaduyan subalit maadik ka... manginginig ang iyong laman sa galit, titirik ang iyong mata sa ngitngit.... ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK

Thursday, December 29, 2005

hibernation...

its been a while since i last logged in to my blog. whew... so much has happened to me in the past 3 months or so... so here goes

had a GF, became permanent in my job, got a raise, had my car re-upholstered, underwashed, tuned up, changed the headers, power-window fixed, had big fights with GF, had sleepless nights, out-of-towns, overnights, events, contract signing, friction with co-workers (is there a knife still sticking out from my back??- yeah you got it right: more on this is another post), sideswipe a motorcycle (nope, he's ok though), dance in our christmas party... sheesh what else is new, bought and distributed hundreds of gifts to my friends and officemates and relatives.

uh-oh and i got to sing in our department's xmas party... talk about work hazards. grrrrrr.... like i always say, "pasayawin nyo na lang ako, wag nyo lang ako pakantahin"

hay...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|