nakakainis na kacornihan ngunit ika'y matatawa, manggigigil ka sa kabaduyan subalit maadik ka... manginginig ang iyong laman sa galit, titirik ang iyong mata sa ngitngit.... ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Deep Brown Eyes

Here I am, once again
I'm torn into pieces
Can't deny it, can't pretend
Just thought you were the one
Broken up, deep inside
But you won't get to see the tears I cry
Behind these hazel eyes

"Behind These Hazel Eyes" -Kelly Clarkson

Self destruction is not an option, not anymore. There's too much at stake and it's too early in the "game". My first job after college I screwed 'coz i was screwed!! Now i'm in my first job after grad school and I won't screw it up. Not when I am enjoying every single thing that I do.

The effects of a platonic cum PLUTOnic "whatever" will not distract my focus in laying down the foundation of my future. Selfish as it may seem, the future I am building is not my own alone, but also to the woman - whoever she is or wherever she might be, whether i've already met her or not - who I might spend the rest of my life with (that is if I ever plan to commit)*snort*

I feel much more mature now than before, of course that should be the case, otherwise tumatanda ako ng paurong...

so, i may be torn again, but i can pick up the pieces and put things back together with ease... the advantage of being "there" before.. i know where the pieces go. "to hell and back"... but you'll never see the suffering, the pain... in my chinky deep brown eyes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|