nakakainis na kacornihan ngunit ika'y matatawa, manggigigil ka sa kabaduyan subalit maadik ka... manginginig ang iyong laman sa galit, titirik ang iyong mata sa ngitngit.... ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK

Thursday, July 21, 2005

SWEATSHOP!!!!

Back to sweating... running... exercising... gosh.. it's been i while since i went up and down a flight of stairs, 22nd to 1st and back up to be exact. Amazingly, despite smoking half a pack a day, i was able to run continuously non-stop at the same pace i usually do, with a 5-pound ankle weights in each leg hah!!! I just had to rest halfway to rest my legs which were giving up on me.... oh my.. old age??? geeeesh..

Now to weight training, its been a year since i last went to the gym, or almost, clost to a year. my account has been terminated in fitness first. tsk tsk.. good thing there's gold's gym in the basement of my office and we got a special promo to enroll. Despite the acess being limited, in terms of frequency, we have total access to all the facilities twice a week. That's good enough, considering how buy i am. 2x a week in the gym is not that bad. hahaha.. time to prepare my program... oh and my former instructor is in Gold's.. how great is that. now someone will be motivating me... PUSH!!! LAST ONE!!! ALL YOURS!!!! aaaaarrrgghhhhhh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|