nakakainis na kacornihan ngunit ika'y matatawa, manggigigil ka sa kabaduyan subalit maadik ka... manginginig ang iyong laman sa galit, titirik ang iyong mata sa ngitngit.... ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Better Days!!!!

I get up, shower go to work...work... go home... an everday routine. Pretty boring without the details... details that bore us all the time.. hah details!!! so we say... but it is what keeps me sane.

I get up, send a gud am SMS to firewoman, get a message back --> :)

I shower, send another SMS to firewoman, get a message back --> :)

In the office, i email her -- she replies --> :)

during the day when i see her, in the elevator, the lobby, in starbucks, she throws a smile - -> :)

i talk to her on the phone - -> :)

before i go home i sometimes get a hug - -> :)

amazing how this little details change the dullness of my everyday work life, not that my work is dull, in fact it is so exciting and challenging but the monotony comes with the routine not with the work.. and these little details make me wanna look forward to the next day... uh-oh and when i get home - we exchange SMS and sometimes chat on the phone --- > :) hahaha.. babaw... now why will i look for better days...???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|