nakakainis na kacornihan ngunit ika'y matatawa, manggigigil ka sa kabaduyan subalit maadik ka... manginginig ang iyong laman sa galit, titirik ang iyong mata sa ngitngit.... ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

stream of consciousness

Self Evaluation again is here... but there's too much freaking work nobody gets to do it... HR has extended the deadline for the nth time but sh*t knows i-eextend ulit yan.

I submitted mine after the first deadline. well after the first... simply because i had nothing there to put.... I don't seem to have any accomplishment for the year 2006... sobrang nothing major. wtf?? coño.... to think we work 8 to 8 if not 8 to 9 sheeeeshhhhh...

its a really slow year for me this year, despite the preparation for my "baby" shower... which is why everything is a "status report" not an accomplishment 'coz all that i have done this year is a pre-requesite of a major accomplishment... for 2007...

well, i guess it will all depend on my boss... in any case anyway...that's always the case.

for bonuses, increases, promotions... bahala na... i do what i do... to the best that i can do... with my best still raw and can be developed to be best amongst the best... simple lang...

as long as i can make a contribution that will make a difference in the lives of the associates of my company...that will affect their family... in a good way... then i have done my share.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|