nakakainis na kacornihan ngunit ika'y matatawa, manggigigil ka sa kabaduyan subalit maadik ka... manginginig ang iyong laman sa galit, titirik ang iyong mata sa ngitngit.... ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK

Monday, May 16, 2005

Gez Hus Back???

I'm back.. though still numb.. i think im ready to date. I was able to risk exposing my infatuation to someone, though not reciprocated, i took the first steps. well it's just a "crush".. baby steps.. baby steps.. maybe i'll learn to speak again.. the words that i have condemned.

Happiness is a choice, though i disagree, i think there is some truth to this. Time is a healer, how much time i need to heal depends on me, on me alone. It's going to be my choice.

I look forward to good and better days. My closest friend has left coz she chose to be happy on her own. I should do the same. co-dependence just never works, it disrupts the cycle, the balance of life and friendship. When a blind leads a blind both will fall in a ditch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|