nakakainis na kacornihan ngunit ika'y matatawa, manggigigil ka sa kabaduyan subalit maadik ka... manginginig ang iyong laman sa galit, titirik ang iyong mata sa ngitngit.... ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Move over..

I always described myself as an epitomy of the characted Jerry Maguire.

Lately, i have thought of the persona of the character of James Bond. Forget how smooth and sleek he operates around women and how he gets them to bed. in that aspect, i wont even come close to his dust... (besides, i prefer and enjoy an on-going one night stand)

Its that defensive character... an emotional weapon... stone-cold, i don't give a damn aura. Treat a lady how a lady should be treated, but screw me, then you are no good as a person, regardless if you are a lady or a gentleman, the last thing you'll get from me is respect. Betray me and I could care less about killing you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|